Monday, September 29, 2014

Current Events - USA vs ISIS

Current Events

Apparently, research from CNN , states that Obama has “misunderstood” ISIS. Now actually, considering myself a well involved citizen of the United States, I am actually uneducated about this as much as the media. The media is not stating the correct information for NBC and CNN tend to say different things about the situation that’s going on with ISIS. I personally think Obama himself should stop sending troops into the middle east.  Supposedly our war with the middle east has ended, but apparently not because of all the conflict that is going on between us like saying who’s car is bigger than his car. I’m honestly seeing a lot of violence here. But what I’m not seeing at all, is communication. I know right? What is talking going to solve? Actually communication will most likely get us to the bottom point of our problems with the middle east. We should stop sending troops. Make tea, not war. This entire situation just reminds me of two neighborhood children fighting who’s bike is better than who’s. This is idiotic and Obama will put us in more debt, there is no doubt about it.

No comments :

Post a Comment