Friday, September 12, 2014

9/11 Memorial

September 11, 2001 Memorial

September 11, 2001. The day of death I would call it.  This day always haunted me.. The news all over the world were broadcasting the attack. It scares me to know that till this day there is still things like this going on with the world. It’s not even like as if it was a joke. The world is certainly coming to an end. Some people say this was a conspiracy because the day before the attack all the important board members of the World Trade Center was given a day off. As if they knew this was happening. I just don’t believe that the government really didn’t care of what had happened. They try to swipe it away like every single war or fight or outbreak that happens. 209 firefighters dead, 78 policemen missing, 3,000 people died in the attacks, including the 227 civilians and 19 hijackers aboard the four planes.

Reflection:

My respect and condolences goes out to the ones who have lost their loved ones on that tragic day. I remember my father always telling me stories. And the funny part was, I was actually dying when this occurred. I was being rushed to the hospital because my lungs weren’t functioning. I mean I wasn’t there when it occurred, but literally, right when the Twin Towers were hit, I immediately stopped breathing.

No comments :

Post a Comment