Monday, September 8, 2014

Athletic Trainer

Athletic Trainer

Duties and Responsibilities:

Athletic trainers specialize in preventing, diagnosing, and treating muscle and bone injuries and illnesses. Exercise physiologists develop fitness and exercise programs that help patients recover from chronic diseases and improve cardiovascular function, body composition, and flexibility.

Salary:

$42,690 per year
$20.52 per hour

Education:

Athletic trainers and/or exercise psychologist need at least a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.

Reflection:


I don’t think I’d like to become an athletic trainer because it seems like a really boring job. I don’t think this really would suit me either. I just don’t see myself in this occupation. Great pay, just not for me.

No comments :

Post a Comment