Monday, September 22, 2014

Choreographer

Choreographers

Duties and Responsibilities:

Choreographers create dances or interpretations of existing dances. They choose the music that will accompany a dance routine. Audition dancers for a role in a show or within a dance company. Assist with costume design, lighting, and other artistic aspects of a show. Teach complex dance movements. And study new and emerging types of dance to design more creative dance routines.

Salary:

$18.33 (Median Hourly Wages)

Education:

Many dancers begin training when they are young and continue to learn throughout their careers. Their training becomes more serious as they enter their teens, and most dancers begin their professional careers by the time they are 18.

Reflection:


Honestly, I love this profession. However, the pay is terrible for me in my opinion. I honestly love to dance, it’s like one of my favorite things to do. I’d like to be a choreographer, but if only the pay is higher.

No comments :

Post a Comment