Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Cardiologist

Cardiologist

Duties and Responsibilities:

Cardiology is a medical specialty dealing with disorders of the heart be it human or animal. Cardiologists diagnose and treat heart and blood vessel problems using a combination of physical examination, symptom review and medical testing.

Salary:

$187,199 (median annual wages)

Education:

As with other medical doctors, prospective cardiologists begin their education path by completing at least three years of coursework in undergraduate school with a focus on the basic sciences. They then go on to complete four years of medical school.

Reflection:


I’d definitely would like to become a cardiologist. I really do find interest in the heart. I like the pay in this profession too, I think I would look into it more.

No comments :

Post a Comment