Thursday, October 23, 2014

Yoga Therapist

Yoga Therapist

Reflection:

Yoga therapy involves a series of standing and sitting positions that are intended to integrate the mind, body and soul. Teacher training programs, certificate programs, individual classes and workshops are available to aspiring yoga therapists and instructors.

Salary:

$33,020

Education:

Yoga teachers must already be certified or be working toward it when hired. Training programs for aspiring yoga instructors can take up to a year to complete. Yoga teaching and integrative yoga therapy classes are offered at naturopathic colleges, community colleges, fitness centers, yoga centers and yoga studios.



Reflection:

I think I’d like to become a yoga therapist. Seems like fun and an easy task and I think I can stay fit and well balanced with this career. I think I’d like to look more into it.

No comments :

Post a Comment