Friday, August 15, 2014

First Week of Sophomore Year

First Week of My Sophomore Year In HPIAM

This week so far has been great. I have my easy classes then I have my hard classes. I so far am taking AP World History, Honors English, PE, Spanish Speakers 2, New Media, Instruments A, Geometry, and finally Human Body System. This is my second year here in HPIAM and I feel very comfortable here in this school. I already know my way around the school. I know familiar faces and some new faces already. I’m taking new classes this semester and it’s exciting. I’m looking forward to the material I will learn in AP World History, too. It’s my first year ever taking an advanced placement class. I am a cheerleader here at Marquez too and it’s wonderful knowing I am a big part of the school. It’s the first week of school and we have a scrimmage game today. Sophomore year is starting well with me. I reconnected with old friends from freshman year and things are looking bright this upcoming school year. My goal is to reach a 4.0 GPA for both semesters. I already like my teachers and I have two teachers I had for freshman year, so I’m already comfortable with them and I’m familiar with their teaching skills.

I think sophomore year is starting great so far.

No comments :

Post a Comment