Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Acupressure

Acupressure

Duties and Responsibilities:

 Acupressure professionals are trained to treat the entire individual rather than the specific illness or condition. They take into account a patient's physical, mental and emotional condition in order to determine the proper course of treatment. They apply pressure to acupuncture points. They use needles and small electrical currents and some case massage treatment.

Salary:

$81,830 (Median Annual Wage)

Education:

Master’s Degree or First Professional Degree is usually needed for this career.

Reflection:


I personally would hate being an acupressure professional because I don’t like to relax I’m always up and energetic and I get impatient and bored with massaging joints and pressure points. I don’t seem like fun. Good pay, just doesn’t seem to catch my interest like other professions.

No comments :

Post a Comment