Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Student Success Statement #33

Student Success Statement

“Right is right only when entire”

-          Victor Hugo

Reflection:


This quote means that if you don’t tell or do the whole truth, the entire thing is a lie. And if you don’t say the whole truth you will get into bigger trouble rather than lying. For example, today I came to school late and I had texted my mother that I came to school a few minutes late because I went to get Starbucks. Now that part is true, but what I haven’t told her yet is that I went to get Starbucks for my friend and I and then I went to her house so her dad can drive us to school.  I still have to tell her even if that means me getting into trouble, hopefully she understands it was just a nice gesture for my friend. If I don’t tell her the entire truth I can get into bigger trouble. And that’s not okay. It’s always best to tell the truth even if it means getting into trouble.

No comments :

Post a Comment