Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Court Chief Clerk

Court Chief Clerk

Duties and Responsibilities:

A court chief clerk is responsible for clerical and administrative duties in a court of law. Maintains a docket of filing and hearing dates to ensure deadlines are met. Arranges and records payments of fees and fines. They assemble documents and materials for court proceedings.

Salary:

$36,095

Education:

They require a high school diploma or its equivalent with 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.

Reflection:


I would love to be a court chief clerk. I am aware of its duties and roles and I have experience in the law field. It would be a great chance for me to work with court cases since I love to listen in and watch different court cases go by and help veto or pass bills.

No comments :

Post a Comment