Monday, January 12, 2015

What I Have Done Over the Winter Break

What I Have Done Over the Winter Break

I have a lot of time in my hands over the break. I realized a lot of things during the break. I have realized that I only run away from my problems and I tried my best to resolve them before 12/31. And I have completed that goal. I realized that although I have lost many, many friends over the year, I never needed them because if they we’re true friends they would have stayed. I had a lot of time to meditate. I have finally come to terms with my inner self and I am spiritually replenished. I took advantage of catching up on my sleep and I had time to hang out with my friends. I faced most of my fears over vacations. I have finally realized that I am a good person and although I may not thoroughly think through my actions, my intentions are good. Let’s just say I have changed. 

No comments :

Post a Comment