Friday, January 16, 2015

Student Success Statement #29

Student Success Statement

“It’s not about how to achieve your dreams. It’s about ho          w to lead your life. If you lead your life the right way, the karma (destiny, fortune, good luck) will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you.”

-          Dr. Randy Pausch

Reflection:


I absolutely love this quote. I believe in karma. I know that good things in life will happen to me if I start them first. If I’m a good person and I am a well human being who has great character. I understand bad things will happen too. That’s part of Ying and Yang. My dreams will come to me if I keep up my good character and be a good citizen and stay away from negativity. Good karma will come to me soon, I am sure of it.

No comments :

Post a Comment