Monday, November 17, 2014

Dental Assistant

Dental Assistant

Duties and Responsibilities:

Dental assistants have many tasks, ranging from providing patient care and taking x rays to record keeping and scheduling appointments. Their duties vary by state and by the dentists’ offices where they work

Salary:

$34,750

Education:

High school students interested in a career as a dental assistant should take courses in biology, chemistry, and anatomy. Some states require assistants to graduate from an accredited program and pass a state exam. Most programs are offered by community colleges, take about 1 year to complete, and lead to a certificate or diploma.

Reflection:


No I would not like to become a dental assistant because I hate being near the mouth and the dentist in general and it’s disgusting and so unsanitary. No thank you! Besides I don’t like working on filing papers it bugs me3 and bores me and I don’t want to do that for the rest of my life.

No comments :

Post a Comment