Monday, May 18, 2015

Student Success Statement #56

Student Success Statement

“The most important thing you will ever have is good values.”

-          Dennis Prager

Reflection:


I think what Prager means by this quote is that if you have good values, which are all it really matters. That’s what being a CTR person and an academic champion all is about. Prager means that it’s all where it really matters. If you have good values, then you are a good person.

Video Response:


After watching the video about Prager’s explanation of what good values is, I still don’t know if I agree with him. I mean, yes I agree that good values means to have good morals and manners, but he had this weird example about saving either your dog and a human being. Honestly, I don’t think that’s morals or good values I think that’s a quick thinking moment you have to decide in. In my opinion I would have saved both.  The human can hold onto the dog while I hold onto the human to swim back to shore. I see where Prager is coming from and that’s okay.

No comments :

Post a Comment