Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Military Psychiatrist

Military Medical Opportunities

“ Psychiatrist”

Duties and Responsibilities:

Examine, diagnose and treat or prescribe course of treatment for personnel suffering from emotional or mental illness, intellectual disabilities or situational maladjustment

Salary:

$273,301

Education:

Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited U.S. school of medicine or osteopathy; foreign graduates may apply with permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates. Current license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico

Reflection:


I wouldn’t mind becoming a psychiatrist for military soldiers. I know what gruesome experiences they go through and I honestly wouldn’t mind hearing their stories and problems. I’m aware it’s a tough job, but I think I can manage.

No comments :

Post a Comment